Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Keeping Up with the Kulczaks

I haven't posted anything new in my blog for over a month now. In between that break from blogging, I've been a busy man. I received my tax refund right before Spring Break, so that was perfect timing! So I'm no longer struggling for money. In fact, I'm contemplating quitting my job at Noyer in the middle of next month, when I receive my last paycheck before the end of college. I spent most of my time during Spring Break back home in Noblesville, which I didn't mind at all. I played a lot of Halo with my brother Sam and went shopping with Mom, which was nice because I actually had money to spend. The second weekend of Spring Break I watched Sam while my parents were house hunting in Pittsburgh. I took Sam to a Lego Convention in Indianapolis. I don't know who enjoyed it more, me or Sam? Sam bought some Legos at the convention, and so did I. Yes, I bought Legos for myself. Haters gonna hate!

Coming back from Spring Break, I was immediately busy again. My Capstone team and I have put A LOT of hours into building a 3D Model for our 2nd presentation. I stayed awake for 36 hours working on that model with my team! It looks awesome and our professors were very impressed. After all of that madness with the presentation and model, I turned 23 years old a few days later. It's weird, because 10 years ago I was a teenager. Makes me feel pretty old compared to most of my friends! My family came down to visit me on my birthday and I got ribs, onion rings and green beer at Applebee's because it was also St. Patrick Stewart's Day weekend (See what I did there). I went out to the bars afterwards to celebrate my 3rd Annual 21st Birthday.


Make it so number 1!

Last weekend I went to Noblesville on Friday to surprise my grandma when she came into town. The next day I took the Writing Proficiency Exam in the morning, and then went to West Lafayette for the rest of the weekend to visit my favorite young married couple Ben and Alice. We went to some swing dancing events and went to a bar/restaurant called Nine Irish Brothers, where they had over 20 different combinations for Guinness. 

So there you go, now you're basically all caught up with what's new in my life. I've had quite a few papers to write and other college stuff to focus on. But at least now I'm not broke! The next post will be about the last few weeks I have left at Ball State, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment