Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My College Chair

Today, I'd like to thank someone who's been there for me for all 4 years of college. Someone that helps me relax and someone that is with me when I'm watching TV or playing video games. I'm talking of course, about my black round chair. After a long day of classes, work, studying or whatever, it's great to just sit down and sink into my chair. I got it for free from someone before college, and I've been using it ever since. My first 2 years of college I didn't use it as much since my old dorm rooms were smaller and I'd have to pull it out from under my bed whenever I wanted to use it. I started using it more my Junior year of college, when I had a single dorm and more space to myself.That same year, I bought a black ottoman to match the chair for maximum relaxation. This year, it's in my bedroom at my house by campus. I have 2 couches now that my parents were going to get rid of if I didn't take them. I keep them in the family room where I use them for when I use the projector or when I hang out with friends.

The chair has seen better days. It has a few holes and tears on it, but it is still comfortable. Thanks for being there for me I needed you the most chair! I'll love you always, or until college is over and you fall apart.

There it is, the throne I sit on.

No comments:

Post a Comment