Thursday, February 7, 2013

Our Training Presentation - How To Set Up a Nintendo 64

Today in my Training & Development class, we gave a training presentation in which it had to be simple and easy to follow. The assignment was to teach the class by taking 5 pictures that represented 5 easy steps. I worked with Luke Pritchett and George Adamiatis (I call them George Lucas) and I had my roommate Logan Nunn take pictures of me and the Nintendo 64. We chose how to set up a Nintendo 64 as our topic. We had to pretend like the class had no idea how to do it themselves. The presentation went well and the class got a kick out of some of the pictures my roommate took of me. Down below are all of the pictures. Enjoy!

Step 1 - Gather Material
Duhhhhh which controller do I use to play Goldeneye?
Step 2 - Plug It In
Oh yeah, we have a projector at our house. You Jelly?
Step 3 - Blow Into Cartridge
Sexxxyyyyyyyy
Step 4 - Put In Game
It's beautiful!
Step 5 - Turn It On
It'd be foolish to use a picture of me not winning.

2 comments:

  1. Almost got my name right buddy! Haha

    -George

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha whoops! I had to read it off my phone to spell it right, but turns out I spelled it wrong on my phone.

      Delete