Friday, December 28, 2012

Favorite Videos of 2012 (Part 1)

2012 is almost over, and 2013 is about to begin. Who knows what the new year will bring for us. To celebrate the end of 2012, I've posted my all time favorite YouTube videos that 2012 has given us. I split up this post into 2 separate parts, so that I don't blow up your computer. I'll release Part 2 tomorrow. Enjoy the videos!

1. The Legend of Zelda: Pot Smasher

2. Kart- The Movie

3. Ultimate Assassin's Creed 3 Song
4. Obama Vs. Romney: The Video Game
5. The Slender Games- How It Should Have Ended
6. NoPUNintendo
7. "I'm Batman"
8. Professor Toothy
9. Skrillex in Back to the Future
10. Raichu, Pikachu, Pichu, Pi

2 comments:

  1. I love Lindsey Sterling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my friends told me I should watch her videos because she's a beast on the violin.

    ReplyDelete