Friday, December 21, 2012

Snow at Last!

On this lovely day in which the world's not ending, there is finally snow in Indiana! I had my doubts for a while that there would be no snow this month with the way the temperature outside has been. Many stores haven't really sold any sleds this month due to the lack of snow. But today, I am glad to be proven wrong. I admit I hate driving in snow, but other than that I love it. From making snow angels and snowmen, to throwing snowballs and sledding, it really gets me in the Christmas spirit! Even my dog Maggie loves running around in it. This morning, she's worn herself out from going outside a hundred times. There's something magical about snow. It brings joy to a lot of people, including me. To get myself in the Christmas spirit even more, today I'm going to be wearing the Christmas sweater I made a few weeks ago! Only 4 days left until Christmas, and as Bing Crosby would say, "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas." Enjoy this song and Buddy the Elf getting excited with revolving doors!


It's snowing! Snow is my favorite! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment