Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Christmas Sweater that Saved Christmas

Starring Baby Jesus, Winking Santa
and a Dancing Snowman!
In this post, I'm being like my Mom by posting something I crafted  by myself. I wasn't in the Christmas spirit for a while due to projects and finals. But after making this, I'm ready for Christmas!

Today, I am rocking my awesome new Christmas sweater. I bought a sweater at Goodwill and painted it with my bible study, the girls bible study at Stu West, and my friend Caleb Knight, who all brought sweaters to decorate last Saturday. It was our bible study leader, Vince Ferry, who came up with this great idea. Our sweaters looked legit afterwards. I'll even be wearing this during one of my finals because that's how I roll! So take note, it's way easier to make a Christmas sweater than it is to find one this month. Tonight my bible study is going Christmas caroling. I don't know where yet, all I know is that we're gonna be sporting our new sweaters and looking like sirs!

My mom's blog: http://maryrosescafe.blogspot.com
I'm ready for Christmas!

2 comments: