Sunday, November 25, 2012

3 Weeks of Hard Work, Lord of the Rings, and Mannheim Steamroller

Thanksgiving break was short, but relaxing. It included great food and good times with family and friends. But now I'm back at Ball State, getting ready to tackle the final 3 weeks of my semester. After that, I'll be enjoying the much longer Winter Break and getting ready for my final semester at Ball State. How time flies!

These next 3 weeks will be busy for me. I have 3 group projects to work on and then studying for Finals. I'll also be working my last Fall shifts at Noyer in dining and then I can sign up for better hours for next semester.

It's not all work for me though.....hopefully anyways. I'm gonna be gearing up for the Hobbit movie in December by watching all 3 of the extended versions of the Lord of the Rings trilogy (I don't have the normal versions with me at college). If you wanna watch them with me let me know! I'm also going to be relearning how to play some Christmas songs on my guitar so I can perform them for people. 

Other than that, just working out, playing some old school video games (currently playing Super Mario 64), jamming out to Mannheim Steamroller and spending time with friends at college, because I'll miss them all a lot during break! So that's my plan in a nutshell for the next 3 weeks. I plan on finishing strong. I hope none of you get Senioritis near the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment