Friday, November 16, 2012

Kulczak with Thoughts

If you are reading this, then congratulations! You are a winner! This isn't an ad about winning a free iPad or about hot single girls in your area that want to meet you, this is for reals. This post is super cereal and you will get a prize!


Please take me cereal!

So you might be asking yourself, what is it that you've won. You've won a free blog to read! This blog is by me, Luke Kulczak, and I come with thoughts! No this is not the guitarist, Lukasz Kulczak, who comes up on Google when your search my name. This is the one and only Luke Kulczak that'll find in Indiana, the corn state!

As a special bonus for clicking on this page, you will be rewarded with more posts to read on my blog than just this one. Pretty exciting stuff right? This special reward comes with thoughts of mine, including super cereal ones about life and spiritual stuff, and not so cereal thoughts like video games, star wars, and other nerdy stuff.

But wait there's more!

Because you are reading this, you will also be rewarded with many pictures like this!



And videos like this!


Well I hope you enjoy your new prize, since you will getting more of my thoughtful posts for free! Hours upon hours of free entertainment right there. Don't forget to keep checking in for more posts. Thank you for not ignoring this, and remember, Jesus loves you, and so do I!






No comments:

Post a Comment