Monday, January 7, 2013

Back to School (The Final Semester!)

"Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope that I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing." -Billy Madison

I hope I don't have to repeat school again like Billy Madison!

















It's my first day back to school. I can't believe it's my last semester! Like I've said before in one of my previous posts, my New Year's resolution is to make the most out of this semester. After May, I'll be done with college. I want to make this semester count. I'll miss all of my college friends and the college environment. Before I step into the real world after college, I have to finish this semester. First things first is getting ready for my first class at 12 today, Construction Finance and Law with Mahfouz. Have a good first day of classes everyone! Maybe I'll run into you on your way to class. I'll be the guy wearing the ginger Beardo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment